As an enterprise or transformation leader, is your focus on one of these themes?
- Translate your Strategy into Action Plans
- Better Employees Engagement & Productivity
- Execution with Sharp Focus
- Effective Collaboration & Alignment across teams
Well, you are in the right place. OKR is the framework used by Google, Amazon, Walmart & co to tackle these challenges.
What is OKR?
OKR is a simple framework that enables more effective collaboration towards the strategic goals of the organization. Launched at Intel, it started to scale from Silicon Valley’s as the go-to tool to bring more agility and purpose to the teams and get everyone engaged to execute a common strategy.
What are OKR Key Benefits?
- More team engagement
- Better prioritization & alignment
- Easier cross-functional and bi-directional collaboration
- Faster cadence and more agility
- Data-driven and result-oriented culture
- More customer centric mindset
Is OKR for you?
OKR works for all sizes of organizations in every industry as it helps any team get organized and aligned towards their strategic goals.
Here are some examples of International Organizations and Scale-Ups using OKR: Amazon, Google, Linkedin, Booking.com, Target, GoPro, Wetransfer, Asana, Slack, Trello, Tableau.
OKR is also a tool used by many Start-Ups in search of better focus and structure in their early phases of growth.
Watch also this TED Talk from John Doerr.
How can we help you?
We are specialized in helping medium and large-size organizations with their first-time OKR implementation as well as further optimization and scaling. Our suite of services include:
- Deployment Strategy
- Leadership awareness & training
- Executive Team OKR Setting Workshop Facilitation
- Awareness & Knowledge ramp-up
- Communication plan
- Change Management
- Continuous advisory & coaching